RADIO-ACTIVITY (Portugal, 1976)
Capitol 11C274 82 087


Every blog should have a certain amount of posts starting with "I haven't been posting in a while", for the benefit I suppose for readers who do not posess a calendar. It's summer, I was busy and I haven't received a lot of items recently to fascinate me. But sure, here's an item, a nice return to Portugal and to Radio-Activity!
 

I love these Portuguese items, they have their own style! At least during the "Capitol years", ie the albums Radio-Activity, Trans-Europe Express and The Man-Machine, each cassette came out in several slightly different editions. Each one presents the LP cover quite simply, except where Portugal gives us a coloured stripe across the upper front of the J-card. Bright, clear colours, and whenever one edition sold out, they changed the stripe. Hence I've seen red, yellow and blue editions of The Man-Machine, and at least a red and this blue one of Radio-Activity (if you've ever seen a Trans-Europe Express cassette from Portugal, I'd like to know!). 


Anyway, the J-card is quite flimsy, two panels, and printed on just one side. Cassette is grey with blue print. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog